This is a fun craft activity! :) Just grab your old kitchen napkins and transform them into pretty placemats or wall decors using a duct tape and spray paint. By altering colors and duct tape arrangements, come up with your own unique design!
Please checkout the video of complete process:
Here are step by step photos of complete process:
- First collect all the material you need for this project. A kitchen napkin, a spray paint in complementary color, duct tape and scissors. If you are making a placemat, you might wanna use the spray paint that is water resistant. If you are making a wall decor using this technique, any spray paint is fine.
- Decide the pattern you want and transfer it on to dish cloth using light pencil
- Add strips of duct tape on the pencil markings
- Spray paint the dish cloth
- Let it dry for 24 hours and remove the duct tape. Beautiful placemat is ready!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
You might find my Facebook Page interesting :) 'Like' it if you love it!
Follow me on Pinterest